Why is this the best ever margarita? Because, it is pure goodness….no fake sugar or chemicals in my drinks, please! And if I’m going to have sugar, I want it to be real sugar not corn syrup.
So, I use Simply Limeade in my recipe, which is just lime juice and sugar. I used to make a simple syrup and squeeze my own limes but then I realized that Simply Limeade is just that!!
Happy Happy Hour!! ~ Gena
Best Ever Margarita
- 10 oz. Simply Limeade (don’t go using that frozen limeade yuckiness….look at the ingredients…I promise Simply Limeade tastes better and is better for you!) 🙂
- 3 oz. Tequila (we like Hornitos)
- 1 oz. Cointreau
- Fill two 12oz highball glasses with ice. (or margarita glasses!)
- Pour about 1.5 oz tequila over the ice.
- Add about 5 oz. Simply Limeade. Top with 1/2 oz. Cointreau poured over top. Give it a little shake to mix up the goodness!
- Garnish with a lime! Cheers!