This is a super easy dinner! I just used a very simple tuna salad recipe to keep it quick and easy. Serving it in a cucumber “boat” makes it fun and adds an appealing crunch.
- 3 cucumbers, wash and sliced lengthwise
- 2 large cans white albacore tuna in water
- 4 T mayonnaise
- 4 T dill pickle relish
- fresh or dried dill for sprinkling on top
- butter lettuce for garnish
- With a soup spoon, hollow out cucumbers by lightly scraping out the seeds. Don’t remove too much flesh, just enough so salad can fit inside.
- Drain tuna and put into a glass bowl. Add mayo and pickle relish. Mix well.
- Fill cucumber boats with tuna mixture and sprinkle with dill.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce.