Need a special orange cocktail for your Bronco party?! You’ve come to the right place!
For this weekend’s AFC Championship game I wanted to create something special. I’ve been craving something creamy but not too heavy. Since I’ve made lots of BLUE drinks for past Bronco games I decided to go with an ORANGE drink.
So….what’s orange AND creamy? ….a creamsicle! Perfect…the dreamy flavors of orange, cream and vanilla. Here’s my favorite new Bronco football party cocktail…I’m naming this the Orange Crush-sicle!! Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 oz vodka (try Whistling Hare Vodka from Broomfield, Colorado)
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- 1 oz orange simple syrup
- 2 oz Simply Orange Juice
- 1/2 oz orange liquer (I used Patron Citron)
- 2 oz sparkling orange water (optional)
- whipped cream
- blue and orange sprinkles 🙂 (you can find them Hobby Lobby or your local craft store)
- Fill a 10 oz glass with ice.
- Add vodka, vanilla, simple syrup, orange juice and orange liquer. Stir.
- Add a little sparkling orange water for a lighter taste and a little fizz! (I liked it both ways!)
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.